Blackjack VIP is an interesting blackjack online game, released by Net Entertainment. It is very well-designed with alluring graphics and visual designs. It has easy-to-follow instructions and a decent gameplay. It is surely for the high rollers, with the minimum and maximum stake per hand at £50 and £2500 respectively. Also, the players can play with 3 hands per deal that obviously means the betting range from £150 to £7500.
How to play this exciting blackjack online game?
All Blackjack players must be familiar with this game’s format, especially those carrying the deep pockets. The main objective of this blackjack online game, is to make the hand of twenty-one or lower that also beats up the dealer. Here, the dealer should stand on seventeen and draw at sixteen or lower.
The play of blackjack online game, starts with a dealer distributing 2 cards to each of the positions, on which the players will be betting as well as himself. Also, one of the cards of the dealer will be faced up. Now, each hand will have the following selection to be made, depending upon the running total of cards:
- Hit- It takes another card.
- Stand- The players can stick with what they have got.
- Double- The players can double their stake and receive 1 extra card, but only when their cards total to ten or eleven.
- Split- The players can split the cards, in case they carry a similar value and can play both as the individual hands.
- Buy Insurance- If the dealer gets an A, then the players will be provided with the potential blackjack. It will cost half the player’s bet value. Also, it will pay 2/1 when a blackjack is disclosed.
And, once this stage gets complete the dealer will reveal his hand and then plays out as per the dealer’s rules. However, if he busts i.e. exceed twenty-one or even fails to reach the player’s total then the players will be entitled as a ‘winner’.
Under this blackjack online game, the standard win can pay at the evens and Blackjack i.e. (Ace plus ten) can pay at 3/2.
Double Jack Side Bets of Blackjack VIP
The players may have noticed a small ‘J’ sign that is placed next to hand positions. After the players have placed their first bet, they can now place the wager here with the hope that following will take place:
- 2 Jacks of Spades- It gives 100× bet.
- Pair of Jacks- It gives 25× bet.
- 1st Card is the Jack- It gives 10× bet.
To Sum Up
This blackjack online game is becoming popular, as it provides a refined gaming experience to its players. It also has a nice outlook. The return to player percentage is 99.53%.